Paris, April 15, 2020
Atos, a worldwide chief in digital transformation, nowadays announces the extension of its Id & Access Management offering with a new Id as a Service – Evidian IDaaS – offered from the cloud on a subscription foundation. This all-in-one particular stability resolution manages on-premises, cloud-dependent and as-a-Service purposes.
As most enterprises are now migrating traditional IT infrastructures to the cloud, they increasingly will need to securely control their digital identities for on-premises and cloud or SaaS purposes. In this context, the new Evidian IDaaS gives a special wide selection of capabilities to Atos’ customers, notably:
- As-a-Service secured accessibility to on the web purposes for workforce, companions and prospects
- Passwordless working experience using SSO dependent on id federation expectations and multifactor authentication
- All set-to-use multifactor authentication capabilities which encompass FIDO 2, biometrics, mobile press, PKI and other procedures – delivering a seamless user working experience
- Protected, flexible, and scalable resolution, dependent on Google Cloud System
- Evidian IDaaS also aids corporations comply with area rules these kinds of as Finance PSD2, Health care HIPAA and GDPR consent.
To this resolution, Atos also brings its extensive twenty-yr working experience and expertize in Id & Access Management (IAM), with sturdy technologies and a solid keep track of file of substantial consumer fulfillment.
IDaaS solutions are the cornerstone of “Zero Trust” tactics as they supply a extensive established of capabilities to help and prepare corporations to align their IAM and Cloud tactics, with Zero Trust in head.
“Recent paradigm shifts, which consist of identities currently being the range one particular assault vector, put IAM at the heart of cybersecurity tactics. With our new IDaaS resolution, we give our customers the electricity to control their IT surroundings from a one pane of glass, facilitating day-to-day administration and rising in general stability,” states Sébastien Brachet, Head of Id & Access Management at Atos.
Atos is a member of the The Id Defined Protection Alliance (IDSA) which aims to set up a stronger stability posture among corporations nowadays and elevate the job of id in businesses’ in general stability tactics.
To find out additional about Id and Access Management–as–a–Service, stop by the atos.web website.